Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: The Hunter the Bear and the Seventh Sister

Teaser Tuesdays is a fun and exciting meme hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. The cool button is from Once Upon a Twilight!

The rules are that you take a teaser from the book you're reading but make sure there are no spoilers!! Check out mine from 




My Teaser:




"I know you are close, Son of Earth...tell me what you are doing here in Arcas?" the deep guttural voice asked. "What profit have you been offered to sell out both our worlds?"

from The Hunter, the Bear, and the Seventh Sister by B.I Woolet

I guess that's a super teaser since there's no context whatsoever. Guess you're going to have the check the book out soon!!




Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and link me to your Teaser if you have one! 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! I love comments, followers and awards heheheh <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Stats!