Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?! {16}



It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey! It's a great way to plan out your reading week and get ideas from other bloggers as well! Thanks for visiting!



Hey guys! I'm so glad to be back blogging again and participating in my favorite meme. Drop me a comment on what you're reading so I can add to my TBR list!





Bobby Ether and The Academy by R. Scott Boyer
I got this from Netgalley and the jury is still out on it. I want it to be awesome, I really do...however..yeah I'll let you know when I get at least halfway through it what my thoughts are.

Next:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Goodreads
And here's an "oldie" but goodie. I remember when this came out and everyone was so enchanted by it,  so I figured I give it a go, this being Valentine's week and all :)

What are you reading??


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE TSPoLaFS!!! So much. It was adorable. I listened to the audio and adored the narrator. I hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! I love comments, followers and awards heheheh <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Stats!