Monday, May 27, 2013

Armchair BEA: Introduction Post


Well it's Day One of Armchair BEA and I got my first post in just under the wire! Check out my answers :)
 
 
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? 
Hey guys! Remember me?? It's La Toya...I started a blog back in 2010 called LazyGirlReads and changed the name to LaToya, Literally back in Jan 2011. I think since then it's been a little spotty (with all my opera singing and general poor time management heeh!) but I'm *hopefully* back now!

Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures. 
I'm from Brooklyn NY!!! Yes, now I know what you're thinking, "you're just a train ride away from BEA, La Toya, why don't you just go?!" Well there's the whole time management thing again. I'm workin on it, I'm workin on it. Random fact about people born and raised in Brooklyn: We stopped saying "Fuggedaboutit" years ago. Seriously. And the pizza and bagels here better than you can imagine.  


What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? 
Currently reading a couple: Dork Diaries 1 by Rachel Renee Russell and Messenger by Lois Lowry. Best book I've read this year happens to be Son by Lois Lowry.

Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. 
I'm an opera singer! Proof: http://vimeo.com/62019173

If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? 
Easy, Albus Dumbledore and/or Aslan. Because, um OBVS.

What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? 
NARNIA. Because TURKISH DELIGHT.

How fun!! Thanks so much for reading my questionnaire. Drop me a line so I can check out yours, or to let me know that you remember who I am, or to tell me, I don't know who you are but thanks for coming back LOL.

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Hey girly!! I have that time management issue as well. I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Right?? I never stopped reading though!! Good to "see" you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! I love comments, followers and awards heheheh <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Stats!