Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Playing catch up and checkin' in

::mobile post ACTIVATE!!::

Hey bloggy friends :)

Man, it is so tough keeping up a fabulous book blog while working and pursuing a music career in my spare time!! Not to mention other exciting projects along the way.

Luckily, I've been reading like mad and have been having a quarterly book club. We've already read "A Monster Calls" by Patrick Ness and "The Fault in our stars" by John Green. Two fabulous choices, don't you guys agree?? Well, I will keep you all posted on what we read in the future so maybe you can join us or chime in of you've read already.

I also went back to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter this past June (insert gratuitous pic of Butterbeer truck here)! It has inspired me to take part an any and all Harry Potter re-reads. Let me know if any of you guys are doing that!

Lastly, and super awesomely, there's a huge Book Festival going on in my hometown next week. My hometown happens to be Brooklyn NY ;) I will make a longer post about that hopefully before it starts, fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading!
Xo,
La Toya

7 comments:

  1. Girl, I just read "An Abundance of Katherines" (another John Green book) and I am a woman obsessed with this author.

    Although now I'm taking a break to read "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and it's effing amazing, although I'm like 99% sure something real sad is about to happen oh nooooo I can't escapeeee

    We have got to get together this week to see some of the Brooklyn book festival--YOUR EMAIL WAS INTRIGUING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the book festival sounds fun! I understand that life can keep you from the blog. We'll be here when you have time. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey LaToya, I haven't dropped by in a while. I understand being busy lol. It's so awesome that you're pursuing a music career, good luck. I read The Fault in Our Stars and LOVED it. It was truly amazing.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have family there and we stillll haven't visited. I must rectify that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading your post, I am looking forward to this. Your post is particular useful, plz keep going. Runescape accounts for sale is also cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! I love comments, followers and awards heheheh <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Stats!