Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tuesday: The Mysterious Benedict Society

Teaser Tuesdays is a fun and exciting meme hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. The cool button is from Once Upon a Twilight!

The rules are that you take a teaser from the book you're reading but make sure there are no spoilers!! Check out mine from "The Mysterious Benedict Society" by Trenton Lee Stewart




My Teaser:
"The next question read: 'Do you like to listen to the radio?' And again, Reynie realized that he did not, although he was sure everyone else did. With a growing sense of isolation, he answered the question: NO."






Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and link me to your Teaser if you have one! 

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! I love comments, followers and awards heheheh <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Stats!