- I'm currently reading 3 books at once. The Walk by Evans (78%), Scream by Pelloso (45%) & Swollen by Lion (page 40). And they are all AWESOME.
- I'm still hosting my Borrowed Book Challenge where it's never too late to sign up!
- I went to Barnes and Noble on Valentine's Day and had like the best time ever.
- My friends want to start a bookclub!! Best news everrrr.
Ok soooooo, how come none of you told me that getting an eReader adds mountains of books to your TBR pile? I've got books on there that I don't know if I'll ever get to! But I must...I must...
Pile count on Kindle Fire: 16 new books added in the past month!
Physical Pile count from Library: 8 books that I haven't even cracked open!
Purchased Pile count: Only 2 (whew!)
Grand Total: 26 freaking new books to read. What the frig!
I'm actually making good progress on all my challenges. I've read and reviewed at least one book for each except...
D'oh!!! Sorry Lisa! I aimed for a low three so if I read one book every 4 months, I should complete this challenge! :)
- I've got some books that I've read but haven't reviewed. I've got a lot of Middle Grade stuff to spotlight and some short stories to talk about.
- That Vlog is coming soon so watch out for it!
- Tomorrow, I'm doing the Book Blogger Love-a-thon (hosted by Kate at Kate's Tales of Books and Bands )so stay tuned!
How's your month going??