· *This challenge does not have to only include YA, but it should be predominantly YA that means at least 75% of the books you read should be young adult fiction.
· * Each book MUST contain 350 pages or more.
· *Only physical copies and e-books will count toward the challenge. (Sorry, but audio books don’t have pages!)
YES, e-readers DO count! :)
· -You can add each book as you read them. You do NOT have to make a list.
Note: Highlighting denotes YA novels.
1. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
2. HATE LIST by Jennifer Brown
3. Cat and Mouse by James Patterson
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Wither by Lauren Destefano